Size (length*width*height): 10cm x 7cm x 17cm
What's in the box:
1 Bottle ofGerber, Rice Cereal, Single Grain, 227 g
Expiration Date: January 2021
Iron for Brain Development
Right now, your little one needs iron to help support learning ability and healthy brain development. Just two servings of Gerber infant cereal meets your baby's daily iron needs.
- Gluten free
- No artificial flavors or colors
Your baby may be ready for cereal if they:
- Sit with help or support
- On tummy, push up on arms with straight elbows
- Lean toward the spoon with an open mouth and curiosity
Twist cap off, remove seal, and twist cap back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp cereal with 4-5 Tbsp of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal
- Stir to even out the temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Rice flour, soy lecithin, potassium phosphate,Vitamin And Minerals: Calcium carbonate, iron (ferrous fumarate), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), zinc sulfate, vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate), niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin),, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B12, folic acid.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if Nutrilock seal is damaged.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
#Gerber #baby #babyfood #ricecereal #cereal
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|