Futaba R6108SB 2.4G S-Bus Receiver
- Utilizes digital serial data communication technology to transmit control signals between the receiver and servos using S.Bus hubs and cables (available separately)
- Easy programming with the SBC-1 Channel Setting Tool (FUTM4190), S-Bus receivers or PCLink software
- SBD-1 decoder cables (not included) allow the use of existing analog and digital servos
- Limited only by the available number of channels on transmitter
- Prevents mismatched servo/channel connections
- One year limited warranty through manufacturer beginning at date of purchase
- Futaba R6108SB 2.4GHz FASST 8-Channel Receiver with Instructions and Short Plug for connection the DATA port when an S.Bus channel is set
- Linking to transmitter and setting servo channels
- Power Requirement: 4.8V or 6.0V battery or regulated output from ESC* *output capacity must meet usage condition
- Dimensions: 1-7/8 x 1 x 9/16" (47 x 25 x 14mm)
- Weight: 0.5oz (14.0g)
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|WM||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|WM||Additional 1.00 kg||6.50|
|EM||First 1.00 kg||19.50|
|EM||Additional 1.00 kg||13.00|
Company Courier Services will be arranged by store owner.
All purchases will charge based on weight.
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.
** All Prices are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (RM).