Futaba 8FGSH 2.4G (Super) with R6208SB Receiver
- A superb value for upper-level sport pilots as well as pilots breaking into competitive venues.
- It's the first Futaba system with SensorTouch™ programming, a feature that puts the power to move through menus and complete setup in record time at your fingertips.
- Includes a huge number of factory-defined mixes that help you program like a pro ??? and enjoy the best of the 8FG's potential.
- Accepts 32MB to 2GB SD memory cards* - you can add as much...or as little...memory as you want.
- Low latency and cutting-edge 2048 resolution combine for exceptionally fast, accurate Real-Time Response™.
- Offers FASST trademark dependability with a single R6008FS receiver. No "satellite" or "specialty" receivers required.
- 8 proportional channels
- 2 switched channels
- Integrated FASST 2.4GHz design
- 2048 resolution
- SensorTouch™ programming
- Airplane, heli & glider software
- 20-model internal
- Mode 1-4 selectable
- Direct access to timers, channel mode & model selection
- 2-touch access to system, linkage & model menus
- Compatible with 32MB to 2GB SD Memory Cards*
- Assignable switches/functions
- 10-character user & model naming
- Model select, copy & reset
- Data transfer
- All-channel & battery failsafes
- Sub-trims, servo reversing, dual rates, expo & EPA with limits
- Digital trims & memory, with step and % options
- 128 x 64 backlit LCD w/auto-off timer, normal/large timer display options, adjustable contrast & brightness
- Servo cycle w/bar graph displays
- Model & system timers
- Trainer system w/channel/function options
- Sticks w/ball-bearing gimbals, length & tension adjustments
Trims set up with digital precision and accuracy. You can adjust by setting trim steps a specific value, or as a percentage of the total range - whichever suits your flying style best.
The 8FG comes out of the box perfectly balanced for neck strap support and fingertip control. A thin, narrow case makes it easier and more comfortable to grasp.
With the 8FG, how much memory you have is a matter of choice. 20-model memory is built-in, but the 8FG can accept SD memory cards from 32MB all the way up to 2GB. That's more than enough for virtually unlimited model setups and downloads of online software updates!
The big backlit LCD offers contrast and brightness adjustments, normal/large timer display options and a user-settable auto-off feature for conserving power.
You can set a single gyro rate on the airplane menu, or as many as three. Changing the rate is as easy as touching a switch.
On the heli menu, you can assign the gyro and governor functions to any switch or control - conveniences that are usually found only on high-end systems.
The glider menu offers four "virtual" channels for mixing setups, as well as the opportunity to set as many as five conditions per channel!
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||6.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||19.50|
|Additional 1.00 kg||13.00|
Company Courier Services will be arranged by store owner.
All purchases will charge based on weight.
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.
** All Prices are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (RM).