Jordan’s managerial perspective and superior pedagogy combine with a complete digital solution to help students achieve higher outcomes in the course.
Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
Table of Contents
PART ONE Introduction
1. A Brief History of Risk and Return
2. The Investment Process
3. Overview of Security Types
4. Mutual Funds and Other Investment Companies
PART TWO Stock Markets
5. The Stock Market
6. Common Stock Valuation
7. Stock Price Behavior and Market Efficiency
8. Behavioral Finance and the Psychology of Investing
PART THREE Interest Rates and Bond Valuation
9. Interest Rates
10. Bond Prices and Yields
PART FOUR Portfolio Management
11. Diversification and Risky Asset Allocation
12. Return, Risk, and the Security Market Line
13. Performance Evaluation and Risk Management
PART FIVE Futures and Options
14. Futures Contracts
15. Stock Options
PART SIX Topics in Investments
16. Option Valuation
17. Projecting Cash Flow and Earnings
18. Corporate and Government Bonds
19. Global Economic Activity and Industry Analysis
20. Mortgage-Backed Securities (Connect only)
Fundamentals of Investments focuses on students as investment managers, giving them information to act on by placing theory and research in the proper context.
The text offers a balanced, unified treatment of the four main types of financial investments—stocks, bonds, options, and futures.
Topics are organized in a way that makes them easy to apply—whether to a portfolio simulation or to real life—and supported with hands-on activities.
Resources within Connect help students solve financial problems and apply what they’ve learned.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|