Size (length*width*height): 32cm x 23cm x 6cm
What's in the box:
Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, Global Edition textbook x1
Help students practice and connect to real-world financial decisions
Fundamentals of Corporate Finance offers a practical introduction to modern-day core principles, arming students with a problem-solving methodology, real-life financial management practices, and an overarching valuation framework that they can apply in their future careers. Updated with new examples, exercises, and statistics, the 4th Edition gives students the opportunity to practice and apply course concepts, while connecting them to the latest financial issues and policy in today’s world of business.
This title is a Pearson Global Edition. The Editorial team at Pearson has worked closely with educators around the world to include content which is especially relevant to students outside the United States.
With an emphasis on bridging theory to practice, the authors help students master the core concepts and solve problems that today’s practitioners face.
- The Valuation Principle is presented as the foundation of all financial decision-making. The central idea is that a firm should take projects or make investments on the firm’s value by comparing the costs and benefits in equivalent terms.
- Guided Problem Solutions are examples that accompany every important concept using a consistent problem solving methodology that breaks the solution process into three steps: Plan, Execute, and Evaluate.
- Personal Finance GPS examples showcase the use of financial analysis in everyday life by setting problems in scenarios such as purchasing a new house or car, and saving for retirement.
- Common Mistake boxes alert students to frequently made mistakes stemming from misunderstanding core concepts and calculations—in the classroom and in the field.
Timely, practical applications prepare students to use financial concepts in their future careers.
- UPDATED! Practitioner Interviews from notable professionals highlight leaders in the field and address the effects of the financial crisis. In the 4th edition, new interviews are included from executives from NASDAQ, Oracle, Google, AngelList, and more.
- Global Financial Crisis boxes throughout tie the material to aspects of the 2007-2009 financial crisis.
- UPDATED! Data Cases and Integrative Cases give students a chance to apply the material with realistic data-analyzing exercises and problems that integrate material across chapters in each major part of the book.
- Chapter-Opening Interviews with recent college graduates now working in the field of finance underscore the relevance of the concepts to students who are encountering them for the first time.
- General Interest boxes highlight timely material from financial publications that shed light on business problems and real-company practices.
Table of Contents
PART 1: Introduction
1. Corporate Finance and the Financial Manager
2. Introduction to Financial Statement Analysis
PART 2: Interest Rates and Valuing Cash Flows
3. Time Value of Money: An Introduction
4. Time Value of Money: Valuing Cash Flow Streams
5. Interest Rates
7. Stock Valuation
PART 3: Valuation and the Firm
8. Investment Decision Rules
9. Fundamentals of Capital Budgeting
10. Stock Valuation: A Second Look
PART 4: Risk and Return
11. Risk and Return in Capital Markets
12. Systematic Risk and the Equity Risk Premium
13. The Cost of Capital
PART 5: Long-Term Financing
14. Raising Equity Capital
15. Debt Financing
PART 6: Capital Structure and Payout Policy
16. Capital Structure
17. Payout Policy
PART 7: Financial Planning and Forecasting
18. Financial Modeling and Pro Forma Analysis
19. Working Capital Management
20. Short-Term Financial Planning
PART 8: Special Topics
21. Option Applications and Corporate Finance
22. Mergers and Acquisitions
23. International Corporate Finance
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|