- Fucicort (fusidic acid+betamethasone) 15g
- - SKU: FUCICORT-15G
- - Specification:
- (01) Fucicort® combines the potent topical antibacterial action of fusidic acid with the anti-inflammatory and antipruritic effects of betamethasone.
- (02) Betamethasine valerate is a topical steriod with rapid effect in inflammatory dermatoses.
- (03) Even refractory conditions can often be treated successfully.
- (04) When applied topically, fusidic acid is effective against Staphylococci, Streptococci, Corynebacteria, Neisseria and certain Clostridia and Bacteroides.
- (05) The antibacterial activity of fusidic acid is not diminished in the presence of betamethasone.
- (06) Fucicort® is indicated in inflammatory dermatoses where bacterial infection is present or likely to occur.
- (07) Inflammatory dermatoses include at atopic eczema, discoid eczema, stasis eczema, seborrhoeic, dermatitis, contact dermatitis, lichen simplex chronicus, psoriasis, discoid lupus erythematosus.
- (08) Features:
- (A) The trial is designed to compare the efficacy and safety of Fucicort® Lipid cream with the combination treatment of Fucidin® cream followed by betamethasone (Lianbang Beisong®) cream, or Fucicort® Lipid cream vehicle, when applied twice daily for two weeks.
- (B) The trial is designed to demonstrate that treatment with Fucicort® Lipid cream is not inferior to the combination treatment with the mono component drugs, Fucidin® cream followed by betamethasone (Lianbang Beisong®) cream and that treatment with Fucicort® Lipid cream is superior to the treatment with Fucicort® Lipid cream vehicle.
- (C) This is a 3-arm, parallel group, active- and vehicle-controlled trial comparing the efficacy and safety after 14 days treatment of Fucicort® Lipid cream, to Fucidin® cream followed by betamethasone (Lianbang Beisong®) cream, or Fucicort® Lipid cream vehicle, in subjects with clinically infected AD/eczema.
- #fucicortcream #fucicort #betamethasonevalerate #betamethasone # anti-inflammatory #anti-bacterial #eczema
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.50|
|Additional 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||9.00|