What's in the box:
300g*Fried Pork Tender
About Pork Tender
- Pork Tender contains rich proteins and nutrients such as phosphor and calcium.
- It nourishes yin, replenishes kidney and boosts stamina. It is effective in healing weak lung and kidney, anemia, etc.
- It is suitable for consumption by any age group of either gender and is a kind of therapeutic food. The most important of all is that it contains high viscosity gel protein and mucopolysaccharide which are important to ladys skincare and capable of preserving fine complexion and invigorating blood circulation.
How to store Pork Tender?
Store in cool and shaded area or refrigerated.
How to prepare before cooking?
It require pre-soaking before cooking.
- Soak pork tenderin fresh water for about 10-15 minutes until it soften. Rinse with clean water and it is ready for cooking.
- Soaked pork tender should be stored in the refrigerator at below 0 if not cooked. Thaw each time before serving.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||20.00|
|WEST MALAYSIA||Flat Rate||10.00|