What's in the box:
- 1 packet 500g roasted black bean
Why you should eat black bean:
- Less constipation and bloating: The fiber helps you stay regular.
- Lower "bad" cholesterol levels: Eating adequate fiber (at least 25 to 35 grams per day) can help decrease LDL cholesterol levels and reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Protection for your bones: The magnesium in black beans plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body including metabolism, and it's key for bone health as well.
- Healthier blood pressure levels: The potassium in black beans can help improve your numbers.
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.90 kg||7.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||25.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||10.00|