Size (length*width*height): 7cm x 6cm x 10cm
What's in the box:
1 x BIGEN (BLACK) PERMANENT POWDER HAIR COLOR 6GM
- Complete the skin allergy test 48 hours before each application.
- Wear the plastic GLOVES (included in the box).
- Cover shoulders with a TOWEL or CAPE.
- Be sure hair is clean and free of styling product build-up.
- To prevent staining, apply COLD CREAM around your ears, hairline and the nape of your neck.
- Pour desired amount of Bigen Powder into NON-METALLIC BOWL or CUP. Add room-temperature TAP WATER (DO NOT use hot or boiling water) using the measuring tray included in the box. Mix well with a BRUSH to make a homogeneous paste.
How to use:
1. Pour Bigen powder into a non-metalic bowl and add water. Mix well.
1 Bottle Fill with water to the "FULL" Line.
½ Bottle Fill with water to the "½" Line.
¼ Bottle Fill with water to the "¼" Line.
2. Quickly apply mixture on dry hair with brush. Note: Application and waiting time should not exceed 40 minutes.
3. Rinse and shampoo thoroughly.
BEGIN THE APPLICATION
Quickly apply the mixture on dry hair.
If you are partially gray haired, start application where the hair is most gray.
Comb through the hair to ensure every hair-strand is thoroughly covered with mixture.
Wait 15 to 30 minutes.
Check color development several times by wiping a strand of your hair with a cotton ball or paper tissue to adjust your developing time. Once desired color is obtained, proceed to rinse your hair.
Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water until water runs clear.
SHAMPOO AND CONDITION
Use a mild acid shampoo and conditioner to bring hair back to a natural weak-acid state. Bigen's Protect & Repair Shampoo and Conditioner is recommended.
Conditioner for color-treated or damaged hair is recommended.
HOW TO MEASURE PROPERLY
Bigen is Usually, a whole bottle (0.21 oz.) is required to cover short to shoulder-length hair. For shorter hair, you can save the unused portion of the bottle for future touch-ups.
The amount of water you need for the mixture is determined by to the amount of powder you would like to use.
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.00|
|Additional 0.25 kg||1.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||11.00|
|Additional 0.25 kg||2.00|
West Malaysia Using - Skynet
East Malaysia Using - Post Laju