Click to enlarge
Size (length*width*height): 10cm x 10cm x 10cmFluke 62 Max+ Infrared Thermometer delivers rugged performance and dual laser targeting
- Delivers the features and accuracy you need to non-contact temperature measurements on a wide range of equipment.
- Just point, shoot, and read the temperature of transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents. Its small size and versatile features make it extremely easy to use.
- Rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop.
- Accurate infrared technology and dual lasers provide a 12:1 distance to spot ratio, making it easier to accurately measure temperatures in hard to reach areas.
- IP54 rating for dust and water resistance.
Other useful features:
- High and low alarms for rapid detection of measurements outside the limits
- Powered by a single, standard AA battery.
- Comes with a three-year warranty -30-
- Withstands a 3 m (9.8 ft.) drop
- Offers small, lightweight form factor to clip comfortably to your tool belt or belt loop, or easily fit in your tool box
- Features a large, backlit display to make data easier to read, even in dark areas
- Displays Min/Max/Avg/Dif: the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||4.80|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||9.00|