Click to enlarge
Size (length*width*height): 10cm x 10cm x 10cmFluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer delivers single-laser targeting accuracy
- Features a single laser and 10:1 distance to spot ratio.
- Perform non-contact temperature measurements on transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents.
- Small in size and extremely easy to use.
- Single laser helps you pinpoint the target for more accurate readings and makes it easier to measure temperatures in hard to reach areas.
- IP54 rating for dust and water resistance.
- Rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop so no worries even if you work from a ladder.
Other useful features:
- High and low alarms for rapid detection of temperatures outside the limits
- Powered by a single, standard AA battery.
- Withstands a 3 m (9.8 ft.) drop
- Offers small, lightweight form factor to clip comfortably to your tool belt or belt loop, or easily fit in your tool box
- Features a large, backlit display to make data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Displays Min/Max/Avg/Dif: the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||4.80|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||9.00|