Flexi - Established in 1973, flexi is the inventor of the flexi retractable lead and world market leader of extending leads.What began with a conversion of a chain saw mechanism more than 40 years ago has grown into a high-tech product that now leads all developed markets worldwide.Quality, comfortable handling and innovative designs underline the level of refinement of flexi leads.The original flexi lead features a high-tech retraction system, which embodies the company's spirit of continued innovation and uncompromised standards of perfection.Whether classic, trendy, fashionable or elegant, all flexi leads are designed to excite every dog and their owner.
- 5 m tape leash
- For dogs up to max. 25 kg
- Chromed snap hook
- Product weight: 240 g approx.
- 6 colours: blue, blue/white, brown/white, red/white, pink and black
- Flexi is Made in Germany simply at its best
- Freedom to Move = Health
The leash, which extends up to 8 m, rolls gently in and out without slackening. flexi leashes offer the freedom to exercise for every leashed dog, therefore supporting health and vitality.
- Control and Safety
Because of the permanent slight tension on the cord/tape leash and the integrated flexi one-hand braking and recoil system, you always remain in control of your dog. Therefore, the link between man and dog becomes a safety connection.
Flexi leashes comply with the highest quality standards and are manufactured in Germany. Each leash is assembled by hand and undergoes more than 90 quality checks before it leaves our factory. This is how we generate top products – Made in Germany.
The service of flexi is highly praised. Wherever a product is in tough use, something may happen to it. Please test the flexi service, you will be delighted.
If the flexi leash (cord or tape leash) gets wet, please pull it out of the case completely, activate the brake lock, and let it dry overnight.
The flexi leash offers both you and your dog great comfort and safety. Nevertheless: Use the flexi leash solely appropriately!
Do not use the flexi leash to tie your dog.
- Never use the flexi leash other than with your hand.
- Do not grasp the cord or tape, you could get injured.
- Do not wind the tape or cord around parts of your body, you may injure yourself.
- Safety loop: In addition to the dog collar, always use the safety loop provided. Should the collar snap, the safety loop avoids the cord or the tape rebounding, which may result in injury.
- Therefore, regularly check the collar of your dog.
- Walk the dog to heel when other persons or animals approach.
- Only use the permanent stop function when walking your dog to heel on the short leash.
- Children should not be allowed to use the flexi leash.
- Please never open the casing – there is the risk of injury because of the recoil spring mechanism which is under tension.
Examine your flexi leash before each use. Even high quality materials are subject to wear and tear. Strong abrasion or damages - often caused by bites - can harm cord or tape. Please do not continue to use a flexi leash in such a case. Remove adherent dirt from tape/cord and casing. Should the cord/tape become wet, please dry it by pulling it to its full length out of the casing.
Sold & fulfilled by eWarehouse
All product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual products may varies in term of size, type, brand, version, colour, and other relevant characteristics.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|WM||First 1.00 kg||5.00|
|WM||Additional 1.00 kg||1.60|
|EM||First 1.00 kg||10.00|
|EM||Additional 1.00 kg||7.50|