Size (length*width*height): 10cm x 5cm x 5cm
What's in the box:
Jet Mac JMTS-315 2200W 12" Wood Table Saw
This is an ideal table saw for workshop or on site work, with an all up weight of around 50 kilograms this saw can be easily loaded and unloaded to the site from the typical builders vehicle.
Although saws of Â this type are usually used for ripping, accurate cross cutting either straight or angled using the sliding carriage [supplied as standard] can be achieved. Other features of this saw are, rear feed off table, dust extraction from both above and below the saw blade.
The wheel kit [supplied as standard] makes moving the machine around a simple task. A nice feature is the new and improved aluminium rip fence with it's substantial lock down rail. The supplied 24 tooth TCT blade delivers an 85 mm maximum depth of cut.
- Foldable legs and bayonet mounted rear table extension facilitate quick machine start-up
- Galvanized steel machine table withstands corrosion and wear
- Convenient blade tilt up to 47° via hand wheel, adjustable stop at 0°
- Powerful motor with brake, suitable for continuous operation 100 mm dust port and dust collection on top for optimum working conditions
- Supplied as standard with a 36T blade
- Sliding table with 600 mm crosscut and right table extension also facilitate cutting of large panels
- Wheels supplied as standard for ease of positioning Anodised aluminium table insert
- Longitudinal fence with eccentric clamping
- Lockable switch to avoid unauthorized operation
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 5.00 kg||7.50|
|Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||30.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|