What's in the box:
Eurobio Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg 120s x 2 Packs
Eurobio® Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg is a naturally occurring oil extracted from the seeds of the evening primrose, a small yellow wildflower found in North America and Europe.
Evening Primrose Oil is a rich, natural and active source of gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), which belongs to the family of Omega-6 essential fatty acids.
GLA is converted by the body to beneficial prostaglandin PGE1, a hormone-like substance that plays a role in a wide variety of body functions, including mood regulation, muscle contraction and anti-inflammation.
Recommended dosage : 1-3 vegicaps soft daily with meals
- Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil
- Natural Vitamin E
- Supplementing with Evening Primrose Oil increases beneficial prostaglandin PGE1, which may help with the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and atopic eczema
- Suitable for PMS symptoms, such as cramp, mastalgia, backache, mood swing, irritability and other symptoms
- Suitable for atopic eczema and skin health. GLA is useful in reducing inflammation and itchiness, improving skin hydration and preventing excessive sebum production
- Uses cold-pressed extraction method to preserve GLA in its active form
- Guaranteed to contain 10% GLA
- Added with natural Vitamin E as an antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil
- No added preservatives, colors, flavors, salt or sugars
- Formulated in vegicaps soft, suitable for vegetarians
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|WM||First 1.00 kg||13.60|
|WM||Additional 1.00 kg||5.00|