Eurobio Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg Cold Press 120's + 120's
Eurobio® Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg is a naturally occurring oil extracted from the seeds of the evening primrose, a small yellow wildflower found in North America and Europe.
Evening Primrose Oil is a rich, natural and active source of gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), which belongs to the family of Omega-6 essential fatty acids.
GLA is converted by the body to beneficial prostaglandin PGE1, a hormone-like substance that plays a role in a wide variety of body functions, including mood regulation, muscle contraction and anti-inflammation.
- Supplemmenting with Evening Primrose Oil increase beneficial prosraglandin PGE1, which may help with the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and stopic aczema.
- Suitable for PMS symptoms, such as cramp, mastalgia, backache, mood swing, irritability and other symptoms.
- Suitable for atopic eczema and skin health. Gla us useful in reducing inflammation and itchiness, improving skin hydration and preventing exscessive production.
- Uses cold- pressed extraction method to preserve GLA in its active form
- Guaranteed to contain 10% GLA
- added with natural vitamin E as an antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil
- No added preservaties, colours, flavors, salt or sugars
- Formulated in vegicaps soft, suitable for vegetarians
Cold Pressed Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg
Natural Vitamin E 7.5 IU
Directions: 1 to 3 vegicaps soft daily with food for adult or as directed
Source of Softgel:
100% plant base - animal free soft capsule
Pack size: 120's vegicaps + 120's vegicaps
MAL NO: MAL 20041035XCR
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.50|
|Additional 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||15.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||9.00|
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.