Complete the circle of daily nutrition with Enprovis. Ease your mind about taking million and one nutrition formula every day with Enprovis, specially formulated by dietitians to address those who are frail, recovering from illness or who are not meeting their daily nutritional needs. Enprovis is a complete nutrition formula that contains high protein, high calcium and other key nutrients with whey protein concentrate as the main ingredient. Its low glycemic index makes Enprovis suitable as a daily regimen for diabetes patients too.
- Main ingredient, whey protein concentrate is considered the highest quality of protein to help build muscle mass and improve frailty in aging adults
- A complete nutrition formula that is high in calcium and key micronutrients (Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, B12, D & E)
- Good source of dietary fibre to keep you healthy and energetic
- Low glycemic index, enjoyable by diabetes patients
- Easy-mix formula with no added sugar, sweetener or flavouring
- Small serving size, just 35g (one (1) scoop)
- Dissolve one scoop (35g) of Enprovis powder into 200mL water or milk.
- Blend or stir thoroughly.
- You can even add Enprovis into your everyday food and beverages (hot or cold) such as oats, omelette, soups or your own lip-smacking recipes. For inspirations, check out the recipes at http://enprovis.my
- Do not boil or use boiling liquids to dissolve Enprovis.
- After reconstituting, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours.
- Keep the container tightly closed after every use and consume the product within eight (8) weeks after opening.
Consume 1 to 2 servings a day, or as directed by your healthcare provider.Storage Conditions
Store in dry, cool place, away from direct sunlight.
Whey protein concentrate, milk solids (contains soy lecithin as emulsifier), vegetable oils (sunflower), vegetable fibre (inulin), vitamins and minerals (calcium carbonate, magnesium sulphate, vitamin C, zinc sulphate, vitamin E, ferrous sulphate, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D3, vitamin B3, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B9).
Please refer to the image section for nutritional information for Enprovis Nutrition Formula.Physical Descriptions
Creamish, fine powder in air tight container. Large scoop provided.
Enprovis Nutrition Formula is made in Australia.Why use Enprovis?
Not all proteins are the same. The main ingredient in Enprovis is whey protein concentrate - one of the most bioavailable and digestible proteins. This protein helps to build and repair muscle and other tissues; beneficial in fighting frailty and aids to increase body immunity. Enprovis provides balanced energy sourced from a combination of protein, carbohydrates and vegetable oil. There is no added sugar, sweetener or flavouring in Enprovis.What is the serving size for Enprovis Nutrition Formula?
Enprovis Nutrition Formula comes in a small serving size of just 35g (one (1) scoop). One (1) bottle of 600g Enprovis contains approximately 17 servings.I love to cook and bake. Can I incorporate Enprovis Nutrition Formula into recipes?
Yes! With no added sugar, sweetener or flavour, Enprovis Nutrition Formula can be mixed easily into everyday foods and drinks such as oats, omelettes, soups, curry or even cakes! You can substitute Enprovis for all or part of the milk in your recipes too.Who can take Enprovis Nutrition Formula?
Enprovis Nutrition Formula is ideal for adults of all ages, including diabetes patients.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 95.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 95.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 95.00||15.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 95.00||FREE|