Size (length*width*height): 32cm x 23cm x 6cm
What's in the box:
Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics, 8th SI Version textbook x1
Known for its accuracy, clarity, and dependability, Meriam, Kraige, and Bolton’s Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics 8th Edition has provided a solid foundation of mechanics principles for more than 60 years. Now in its eighth edition, the text continues to help students develop their problem-solving skills with an extensive variety of engaging problems related to engineering design. In addition to new homework problems, the text includes a number of helpful sample problems. To help students build necessary visualization and problem-solving skills, the text strongly emphasizes drawing free-body diagrams- one of the most important skills needed to solve mechanics problems.
New to this Edition
- Text has been thoroughly revised to maximize rigor, clarity, readability and approachability
- Key Concepts throughout the book are especially marked and highlighted
- Chapter Reviews at the end of each chapter are highlighted and provide itemized summaries of all key material
- Approximately 50 percent of the homework problems are new to this eighth edition. All new problems have been independently solved in order to ensure a high degree of accuracy.
- Sample Problems have been integrated throughout, including problems with computer-oriented solutions.
- Answers to all problems listed in a special section at the very end of the book.
- New photographs reinforce students understanding of how the concepts relate to the real world
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|