· Provides a solid foundation in basic principles and then moves into practical applications of those principles. The book provides up-to-date, complete coverage of basic circuits and concepts and then coverage of analog integrated circuits.
· Allows students to see how theory can be applied to a real-world situation.
· Teaches students practical troubleshooting techniques. Throughout the text, troubleshooting sections present methods and procedures for identifying, isolating, and correcting faulty devices and circuits.
· Shows students how to use and apply the concepts and then solve a similar problem on their own. Numerous worked-out examples illustrate and clarify concepts or procedures. A corresponding Related Problem allows students to solve a similar problem on their own.
· Provides students with relevant illustrations of equipment and schematics they will encounter in the field. Hundreds of full-color photographs, illustrations, and schematics visually reinforce important chapter topics.
· NEW: Offers two types of software for circuit simulation, and analysis. Expanded, updated Multisim® Version 14 and all-new LT Spice circuit files for selected examples and troubleshooting problems allow students to measure circuit quantities and troubleshoot faulty circuits in a simulated environment. Files are available on the companion website www.pearsonglobaleditions.com/Floyd .
· Reinforces learning with a user-friendly format and an abundance of exercises, problems, and quizzes.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Semiconductors
2. Diodes and Applications
3. Special-Purpose Diodes
4. Bipolar Junction Transistors
5. Transistor Bias Circuits
6. BJT Amplifiers
7. BJT Power Amplifiers
8. Field-Effect Transistors (FETs)
9. FET Amplifiers and Switching Circuits
10. Amplifier Frequency Response
12. The Operational Amplifier
13. Basic Op-Amp Circuits
14. Special-Purpose Integrated Circuits
15. Active Filters
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|