Hair Concerns: Volumizing
Hair Type: OilyWhat it is
Refreshing deep cleansing silicone-free shampoo
1. Mint formulation for sebum control
Mint formulation (mint oil + mint extract) that controls excessive scalp sebum. The rich lather thoroughly removes residue from your hair and scalp.
The green tea and silicon-free components add moisture to your hair and refreshes your scalp without leaving residue.
3. Fresh, natural fragrance
A fresh and natural fragrance to refresh your mood!
How to use
Put an appropriate amount of shampoo foam into your hands and massage it into your scalp to create a rich lather. Rinse well to thoroughly remove product residue.
Natural mint captures excessive sebum and enhances pore care. The mint ingredients help keep your skin clean and fresh.
WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDE MEA, COCAMIDOPRO PYL BETAINE, LAURETH 23, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM COCOYL GLY CINATE, POLYQUATERNIUM 10, POLYQUATERNIUM 7, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, MENTHOL, CITRUS LIMON LEMON PEEL OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS ROSEMARY LEAF OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA PEPPERMINT OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, MENTHA VIRIDIS SPEARMINT LEAF OIL, PANTHENOL, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
1. If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
1) Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
2) If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
2. Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
3. Cautions about handling and storing the product
1) Keep the product closed after using it.
2) Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor.
3) Avoid extremely high and low temperatures and direct sunlight.
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 20.00 kg||6.00|