What's in the box:
1 x Dylon Multi-Purpose Fabric Dye 5g (Per pcs)
- Specially formulated for dyeing nylon and garments.
- Containing Lycra elastane as well as natural fabrics like cotton, linen, viscose, wool and silk.
- Full dyeing instructions are included in each sachet.
- One sachet of Multi-Purpose Dye will treat up to 250g/8oz dry weight of fabric.
- Available up to 24 colours
- Made in Europe
DYLON Multi-Purpose Dye is a hot water dye for use at the simmer.It is specially formulated for dyeing nylon and garments containing Lycra® elastane as well as natural fabrics like cotton, linen, viscose, wool and silk.
DYLON Multi-Purpose Dye can be used to dye a variety of craft and decorative items such as feathers, raffia, plastic buttons and wooden items. Full dyeing instructions are included in each sachet.
One sachet of Multi-Purpose Dye will treat up to 250g/8oz dry weight of fabric.
(Note: Although MPD can be used for fabric, it is not fast on fabric. For fabric, we recommend Dylon Hand Dye or Wash & Dye)
1. Weigh dry fabric. Wash thoroughly. Leave damp.
2. Using rubber gloves, dissolve dye in 500ml warm water.
3. Fill bowl/stainless steel sink with approx 6 litres warm water (40°C).
4. Stir in 250g (5tbsp) salt. Add dye & stir well.
5. Submerge fabric in water.
6. Stir for 15mins, then stir regularly for 45mins.
7. Rinse fabric in cold water. Wash in warm water and dry away from direct heat & sunlight.
• You will need 250g salt
• 1 pack dyes up to 250g fabric (e.g. shirt) to full shade or larger amounts to lighter shade
• Suitable fabrics: Cotton, linen and viscose. Wool, Silk, Polyester/cotton and polyester/viscose mixes will dye to lighter shade
• Not suitable: Pure polyester, acrylic, nylon & fabric with special finishes
• Wash separately for first few washes to remove any excess dye
• Please note: Colour mixing rules apply (e.g. blue on red gives purple)
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||6.50|
|West Malaysia||Additional 0.50 kg||2.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||16.00|
|East Malaysia||Additional 1.00 kg||14.50|
When will my order arrive?
Pre-order takes only 7-14 business from the day you place your order and make payment.
Yes, the tracking number and courier engaged will be included in the shipping confirmation email.
You can check the shipping status via the site provided by respective courier service.
Easyparcel tracking page : https://www.tracking.my/
Note: Sometimes the tracking number is not working yet because your order has just been shipped.
Try to check again in 24 hours and the information should be available.
What if I haven't received my order?
Something might have gone wrong if you still haven't received your order within 14 business days after you've placed your order and made payment.
The first thing you can do is check your order status. Contact us if your order status is not shipped, otherwise check whether the shipping address is correct.
If nothing is wrong there, track your shipping status via the courier's site.
Check with the respective courier company to see if they're holding your order and contact us if they're unable to find it.