Dual Action Airbrush Spray Gun
Airbrush is preferred when working in small to medium sized areas with small amounts of paint. Gravity feed airbrushes perform well at lower air pressures, which help create greater detail. Dual action airbrush suitable for beginners to professionals for all applications.
Now you can buy airbrush kit at online store, if you know how to airbrush you will like this dual action airbrush. It provides you a smoothairbrushing with reasonable price. It is suitable for air brush painting for models, airbrush tattoo, airbrush makeup, airbrushing T-shirt and so on.
The gravity feed dual action airbrush is excellent for these applications:
Nail Art, Cosmetics, Body Art, Model Painting, Cake Decorating, Hobby and Craft, Fine Art, Illustration, Photo Retouching.
Commercial arts, illustrations, photo retouchig, hobby and crafts.
How to spray:
- Fill fluid in the cup after thinning appropriately.
- Hold the airbrush lightly in your hand.
- By pressing the main lever, a stream of air emerges. Then draw it backward gradually for color atomization.
- The spray pattern is in accardance with the distance between a work surface and a air brush.
- For fine line spray,remove the needle cover and hold the air brush near a work surface.
- Empty the fluid cup and wash with water or solvent by a brush.
- Refil cup with water or solvent, then block the needle cover with a finger and spray. The air flows backward into nozzle to clean the paints remained the air brush.
Features of dual action airbrush:
- 7cc fluid capacity.
- Brand new product..
- Ergonomic handle design.
- Light weight and easy to operate.
- Both water based and solvent based material useable.
- Working pressure, 15 - 50 psi (Ideal for use with smaller air compressors).
- 0.3mm needle and nozzle combination for finer detail spraying and medium sized spray patterns.
- Nozzle diameter: 0.2mm-0.3mm
- Fluid cup capatity: 7cc
- Feed Type: Gravity feed
- Body Length: 150mm
- Control: Push Button
- Specify for: Fine line spray, especially for art painting, hobbies modeling, automotive, t-shirt painting, temporary tattos (TATS)
Air compressor Filter
Air compressor filter is used to filter out water and oil from compressor, to keep output air pure and clean. It is recommended to paint spraying purpose to prevent impurity material mix with paint.
- Be sure to check up the components before used.
- Please pay attention to the direction of flow and keep product vertical when installing.
- The flow rate will reduce about 10% when connected with smaller pipe and will reduce about 7% for each level of filtration increased.
- For the component with shield, be sure to fix the shield before use.
- For the regulator, firstly to adjust the adjustment handle to zero, then fix the pressure gauge and fitting at the corresponding place and to ensure no leakage (the fitting places of the gauge and block fitting could be exchanged) and the adjust the pressure to needed level.
- For the lubricator, firstly adjust the oil volume needle to zero, then add oil to oil volume level and then adjust the oil volume needle to certain level.
- Please clean up the metal grain, dust and oil stain in pipes when connected with metal pipes.
- Model: TF2000-02
- Insured Max Pressure: 217.55 psi (1.5 MPa)
- Max Working Pressure: 145 psi (1.0 MPa)
- Environment & Liquid Temprerature: 0-60 °C
- Filtration: 5 μm
- Recommeded Lubricating Oil: ISOVG32
- Material Of Bowl: Polycarbonete (PC)
- Range of pressure: 7.25-123.28 psi (0.05~0.85 MPa)
- Type of Valve: Relief Type
- Inlet & Outlet size: 1/4"
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||6.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||3.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||9.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||3.00|
** Delivery fee will be calculated by weight automatically before you check out.
** Delivery is only within Malaysia.
** All Prices are quoted in Malaysia Ringgit (RM).