- Advanced scar formula
- Lightens, softens, flattens scars
- With Vitamin C Ester for enhanced lightening
Ideal for different types of scars
A silicone gel with innovative CX5 technology which lightens, softens and flattens your scars. The vitamin C provides protection against harmful rays, thus allowing scars to heal over time. You will feel a non-greasy, soft and silky texture after every use. With regular usage, your scars will soften over time.
- Facial Scars
- Abrasion Scars
- Burn Scars
- Insect Bites
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does Dermatix® Advance work?
Dermatix® Advance is a new advanced scar formula that is clinically proven to lighten, soften and flatten scars.
Will Dermatix® Advance help heal old scars or just new scars?
Dermatix® Advance works best on scars that are less than 2 years old. It may also work on older scars, as long as there are still signs of healing such as redness, itching, irritation or continuous growth of the scar.
How do I use Dermatix® Advance?
Using Dermatix® Advance is quick and easy. You will observe the improvement of your scar if you comply diligently with the proper instructions of application below. Remember that you don’t need to apply too much as long as you follow these steps:
- Clean the affected area with mild soap and water. Pat it dry.
- Apply a pea-sized amount at the tip of the scar and gently spread it thinly over the entire affected area. This small amount is sufficient to cover a 6-inch scar.
- Allow to dry for 1-2 minutes. Once it is dry, Dermatix® Advance may be covered with cosmetics or sunscreen.
- Apply Dermatix® Advance twice a day.
Does Dermatix® Advance work on depressed scars?
Dermatix® Advance is indicated for raised scars and not depressed scars. For depressed scars such as acne scars, we recommend Dermatix® Acne Scar instead.
Does Dermatix® Advance work on flat scars?
Dermatix® Advance helps to lighten, soften and flatten scars.. If you have a flat but darkened scar, Dermatix® Advance contains a novel Vitamin C Ester that protects against UVA/B and will help to lighten your scar.
Does Dermatix® Advance work on burn scars?
Yes, Dermatix® Advance is effective for lightening, softening and flattening burn scars.
How long will it take my scars to improve if I use Dermatix® Advance?
Initial improvement may be observed after 8-12 weeks of continued use of Dermatix® Advance. For major/bigger scars, use Dermatix® Advance for 3-6 Does Dermatix® Ultra work on old scars or just new ones?months or longer until you experience the full benefits of scar improvement.
Does Dermatix® Advance work on mosquito bites?
Dermatix® Advance works on elevated scars caused by a variety of incidences, including insect bites, plus Dermatix® Advance can also relieve the tension and itching3. Simply dab a little Dermatix® Advance over the bite scars.
Are there any restrictions on the use of Dermatix® Advance?
- Dermatix® Advance is for external use only.
- Direct contact with eyes, mucous membranes, 3rd degree burns and open wounds must be avoided1.
- Dermatix should not be applied over antibiotic preparations or other skin treatments or products1.
- Do not expose scar to extreme temperatures and intense sunlight1.
- Tight clothing should be avoided in case it irritates or injures the scar tissue1.
- Take good care during stretching exercises that might affect the sensitive skin of the scar1.
- Dermatix may stain clothing if not completely dry.
- Keep out of reach of children.
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 5.00 kg||7.00|
|Additional 5.00 kg||20.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||15.00|