Size (length*width*height): 20cm x 21cm x 26cm
What's in the box:
- 1x Set Deerma F525S Air Humidifier
- 1x Manual book
DEERMA AIR HUMIDIFIER 5L - F525S
Important of Air Humidifier:
1. Relieve sinusitis: When the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ENT experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health — especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: Whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: Another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: The moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: Soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks suppler, but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Model: DEM F525S
Color: White - Gold
Applicable To: 25-30m²
Package Size: 20 x 21 x 26 cm
Any Essential Oil except Deroma Essential Oil is strictly not allowed to put into humidifier water tank/ motor part which does not supports aroma oil, it voids the warranty.
For Model with Independent aroma oil space, Please place it on the independent aroma oil space.
Please clean every 2 days of the Humidifier if using any aroma or essential oil.
"Deerma Boutique Life Electrical"
The Trusted & Reliable Brand Deerma Malaysia Original Product!
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|WM||First 1.00 kg||7.50|
|WM||Additional 0.25 kg||1.00|
|EM||First 1.00 kg||12.50|
|EM||Additional 0.25 kg||2.20|