This book is tailored for undergraduate students taking the Critical Thinking courses in universities. The book starts with a brief introduction on the Critical Thinking concept and the barriers to thinking critically. Then, the chapter progresses to recognising and evaluating arguments, the types of fallacies, and how to detect fallacies in communication as well as in media. Class activities provided throughout the book are aimed for students to test their comprehension of the topics and to practise what they have learnt. Margin notes containing interesting and valuable information are interspersed throughout the chapters for quick reference. Review and Discussion Questions, Case Studies, and Critical Thinking Questions at the end of each chapter serve to encourage students to think critically and promote their confidence by justifying their points of view in group discussions.
- Tailored for the Critical Thinking syllabus in universities.
- Provides class activities throughout each chapter to better reinforce students’ understanding of the topics learnt.
- Includes margin notes containing interesting and valuable information for student’s reference.
- Provides key terms at the end of each chapter.
- Review and Discussion questions are designed to cater for Higher Order Thinking Skills approach.
- Reinforces student’s mastery of the subject by including case studies at the end of each chapter.
- Includes a special chapter at the end of the book to enhance students’ problem-solving and decision-making skills.
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|