Function: StomaStoma powder is a product that is used to absorb excess moisture from the skin, more commonly when the skin is weepy and raw (usually around the stoma). The powder will gel when wet, but it does not contain adhesive.
How to Use Stoma Powder:
1. Make sure your skin is clean and dry.
2. Apply a layer of stoma powder on top of the raw skin.
3. I like to dust off any excess powder by tapping on the skin near the area I just applied powder to.
4. Either apply barrier spray or use barrier wipes directly onto the powder (this will make the powder wet).
5. Let the powder dry (it will turn white again as it dries).
6. You can apply your wafer at this point, but more often you’ll repeat steps 2-6 for another one or two times before applying the wafer.
Tips When Using Stoma Powder:
* Less is better when it comes to stoma powder! Using too much will cause you more problems than you need!
* Do not use stoma powder unless your skin is weepy or raw, since there’s no advantage to using it (it doesn’t prevent skin irritation) and could negatively affect your wafer instead.
* If you have persistent irritation, you should speak with your stoma nurse. Stoma powder should be used for acute irritation and chronic problems should be corrected at the source, not managed with powder after the damage is done.
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||6.50|
|Additional 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||9.00|