Size (length*width*height): 32cm x 23cm x 6cm
What's in the box:
Consumer Behavior: Buying, Having, and Being, Global Edition textbook x1
Beyond Consumer Behavior: How Buying Habits Shape Identity
Solomon’s Consumer Behavior: Buying, Having, and Being deepens the study of consumer behavior into an investigation of how having (or not having) certain products affects our lives. Solomon looks at how possessions influence how we feel about ourselves and each other, especially in the canon of social media and the digital age.
In the Twelfth Edition, Solomon has revised and updated the content to reflect major marketing trends and changes that impact the study of consumer behavior. Since we are all consumers, many of the topics have both professional and personal relevance to students, making it easy to apply them outside of the classroom. The updated text is rich with up-to-the-minute discussions on a range of topics such as “Dadvertising,” “Meerkating,” and the “Digital Self” to maintain an edge in the fluid and evolving field of consumer behavior.
This title is a Pearson Global Edition. The Editorial team at Pearson has worked closely with educators around the world to include content which is especially relevant to students outside the United States.
About the Book
Content that Reflects Major Trends and Changes that Impact the Study of Consumer Behavior
- Coverage of major emerging topics include Big Data, the Digital Self, gamification, and contextual influences on decision-making such as priming and nudging.
- Global focus looks at consumers around the world whose diverse experiences with buying, having, and being are increasingly crucial to understand.
- A totally restructured Table of Contents organizes material into four sections:
- Section One introduces the field of consumer behavior and the issues related to well-being.
- Section Two dives deeper into micro influences such as perception and learning.
- Section Three examines how consumers make decisions toward products and services.
- Section Four shows how macro variables such as group dynamics, culture, and communications platforms like social media influence decisions.
- A Wheel of Consumer Behavior section underscores the complex–and often inseparable–interrelationships between the individual consumer and his or her social realities.
- CB As I See It boxes in each chapter feature prominent consumer behavior researchers who share their current work with students.
- Up-to-the-minute content applied to each chapter includes over 100 new key terms spanning from “Net Neutrality” to “Retail Therapy.”
- The Tangled Web section points out some of the abuses of this fascinating new medium including privacy issues, exploiting consumers, and false information.
- Exploration of Virtual Communities looks at the impact of consumers interacting directly with other people who live both around the block and around the world.
- Marketing Opportunity boxes highlight the fascinating ways in which marketing practitioners translate the wisdom they glean from consumer research into actual business activities and application.
- Marketing Pitfall activities boxes highlight marketing mistakes or ethically suspect practices.
- Illustrations of the changing digital world radiate throughout this edition.
- A digital consumer focus explores social media platforms and how they change consumer behavior.
Features that Enhance the Student Learning Experience
- UPDATED! Chapter Objectives at the beginning of each chapter provide an overview of key issues to be covered in the chapter.
- UPDATED! Each chapter summary is organized around the initial chapter objectives to help integrate the material from the chapter.
- 6 New End-of-Chapter Cases have been added and 6 End-of-Chapter Cases have been updated.
Table of Contents
1. Buying, Having, and Being: An Introduction to Consumer Behavior
2. Consumer and Social Well-Being
4. Learning and Memory
5. Motivation and Affect
6. The Self: Mind, Gender, and Body
7. Personality, Lifestyles, and Values
8. Attitudes and Persuasive Communications
9. Decision Making
10. Buying, Using, and Disposing
11. Groups and Social Media
12. Income and Social Class
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|