- Consolidate essential knowledge and skills, using activities mapped to the Cambridge Lower Secondary syllabus, and matched to materials in the Student Book.
- Reinforce learners’ understanding and confidence with a wide range of revision materials and extra exercises, designed to stretch all abilities.
- Thoroughly prepare learners for progression tests and the Cambridge Checkpoint test, using Cambridge-style practice questions.
- Encourage top achievement via extension material, preparing students for the step up to Cambridge IGCSE.
- All answers are provided in the Teacher Pack.
Table of Contents
1: Forces and motion
3: The Earth and beyond
4: Forces and motion
8: Forces and motion
|Cambridge - Year 7|
|Cambridge - Year 8|
|Cambridge - Year 9|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|