- Comprehensively matched to the latest Cambridge curriculum framework.
- Accurate preparation – Checkpoint-style progression tests included to fully develop confidence.
- Customisable activities – digital exercises in PDF and Word format so you can tailor lessons to your class.
- Challenge – even more rigorous practice and extension work, so learners are truly ready to tackle Cambridge IGCSE.
- Answers – all Student Book and Homework Book answers included, to save you time.
- Complete Mathematics is the new name for Oxford International Maths.
Table of Contents
Active learning resources
Jigsaw resource for solving simple linear equations
Square pairs memory game
Card-sorting activity for equivalent fractions, decimals and percentages
Resources for Student Book 1
Looking at quadrilaterals
The sieve of Eratosthenes
Multi-choice Exercise A
Multi-choice Exercise B
Multi-choice Exercise C
Answers to multi-choice Exercises A, B and C
Progression test-style papers
Paper 1 (non-calculator)
Mark scheme for Paper 1
Paper 2 (calculator)
Mark scheme for Paper 2
Paper 3 (mental strategies) with answers
Topic test – Chapters 1-6
Topic test – Chapters 7-12
Topic test – Chapters 13-18
Answers to topic tests
Worked solutions to some of the more difficult questions from Student Book 1
Answers to Student Book 1
Answers to Homework Book 1
|Cambridge - Year 7|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|