- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest syllabuses (0460/0976/2217) for examination from 2020.
- Receive expert assessment guidance from examiner authors.
- Engage students with fully updated, international case studies from migration in Europe to a tropical cyclone in Fiji.
- Focus on practice through plenty of mapwork skills activities.
- Support every learner with straightforward language and visual aides.
- Support students' learning with interactive practice, exam-style questions and revision checklists on the accompanying support site.
Table of Contents
Syllabus matching grid
2: Settlement and urbanisation
3: Earthquakes and volcanoes
7: Climate and natural vegetation
9: Food supply
10: Industry and tourism
11: Energy and water
12: Geographical skills
13: Coursework: Geographical investigations
|Cambridge - IGCSE|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|