- Confidently deliver the Cambridge Lower Secondary syllabus with teaching materials that are fully matched to the Cambridge course.
- Save time when lesson-planning, by using the unit-by-unit teacher notes, answer keys and audio transcripts.
- Support students’ achievement in the Cambridge Checkpoint test, following formative and summative assessment strategies.
- Tailor your teaching to mixed ability and multilingual classrooms with guidance on differentiation.
- Inspire learners with a theme-based approach and an exciting collection of international texts.
- Guide students towards Cambridge IGCSE First Language English or English as a Second Language, using the unique Pathway unit.
Table of Contents
1: Alternative reality
2: Dramatic discoveries
4: Leisure and travel
5: Exhilarating exploration!
6: Rights and freedom
7: Poetic predators
8: People and places
10: Pathways – going places
Extended reading: The Kite Rider by Geraldine McCaughrean
Learning objectives coverage grids
Word cloud dictionary
|Cambridge - Year 9|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|