- Ensure complete curriculum coverage, as all components are directly mapped to the new Cambridge Lower Secondary curriculum.
- Provide opportunities for consolidation and practice with extension activities, suitable for in-class learning or homework.
- Comprehensively build language skills, using a wide range of grammar, reading, writing, speaking and listening activities.
- Target speaking and listening skills via exercises on the accompanying CD.
- Support the transition to Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language and beyond, through stretching activities.
Table of Contents
1: Our natural world
2: Fit for life
3: Work around the world
6: Where we learn
7: Culture and customs
Use of English glossary
Audio recordings glossary
My word list
|Cambridge - Year 7|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|