- Ensure complete coverage of the Cambridge Lower Secondary syllabus using content that is fully matched to the Cambridge framework.
- Save time when lesson-planning and marking, with unit-by-unit teacher notes, answer keys and audio transcripts.
- Support all learners with strategies for differentiation.
- Promote achievement in the Cambridge Checkpoint test via helpful and realistic practice opportunities.
- Engage students with a clear, theme-based approach, and varied, international texts.
- The Pathway unit in Book 9 will support a confident transition to Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language.
Table of Contents
Scope and sequence
1: Humans and nature
2: Record breakers
3: Unusual careers
4: Famous buildings
5: On your own
6: Tomorrow’s world
7: What lies beneath our feet
8: Food and culture
9: People who changed the world
10: Pathways: Wonderful weather
Answers: Practice questions for Checkpoint
Use of English glossary
|Cambridge - Year 9|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|