- Ensure complete coverage of the Cambridge Lower Secondary syllabus using content that is fully matched to the Cambridge framework.
- Save time when lesson-planning and marking, with unit-by-unit teacher notes, answer keys and audio transcripts.
- Support all learners with strategies for differentiation.
- Promote achievement in the Cambridge Checkpoint test via helpful and realistic practice opportunities.
- Engage students with a clear, theme-based approach, and varied, international texts.
Table of Contents
Scope and sequence
1: Natural landscapes
2: Fitness trends
3: Working abroad
4: Arts and crafts
5: Friends and family
6: Global learning
7: History around us
8: Food in the future
9: Communication in the past
Use of English glossary
|Cambridge - Year 8|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|