- Be confident of full syllabus support with a comprehensive mapping grid drawn directly from the latest syllabuses (0455/2281).
- Stretch your students with challenging and varied activities.
- Maximise assessment performance with embedded exam guidance throughout.
- Embed exam confidence with multiple choice and structured questions integrated throughout.
- Link theory to current economics practice with up-to-date international examples.
- Support students' learning with interactive tests, an Economics dictionary, exam-style practice and¬†Student Book answers on the accompanying support site.
Table of Contents
Syllabus matching grid
1 The basic economic problem
2 The allocation of resources
3 Microeconomic decision makers
4 Government and the macroeconomy
5 Economic development
6 International trade and specialization
|Cambridge - IGCSE|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|