- ully comprehensive – matched to the latest Cambridge syllabus.
- Support assessment confidence with plenty of exam-style practice questions.
- Cement understanding – key ideas are summarised clearly and concisely, with diagrams, tables and illustrations to simplify concepts.
- Check your students’ progress throughout the course with regular practice questions.
- Make Biology relevant – practical experiments and examples relate science to everyday life.
- Student Book, Teacher Resource Kit and Oxford Kerboodle Online Practice and Assessment also available.
Table of Contents
1: Four steps to success in examination
2: Sample exam question answers
3: Design an experiment
4: Dealing with data
5: Graphical representation
6: The variety of life
7: Cells, tissues and organs
8: Movement of molecules in and out of cells
9: Biological molecules and food tests
10: Enzymes control biological processes
11: Food and diet in humans
12: Digestion and absorption
13: Photosynthesis and plant nutrition
14: Plant transport
15: Transport in animals
16: Defence against disease
17: Breathing and gaseous exchange
18: Respiration and the release of energy
19: Excretion and osmoregulation
20: The nervous system and coordination
21: The eye as a sense organ
22: Hormones, the endocrine system and homeostasis
23: Sensitivity and movement in plants
25: Reproduction in plants
26: Germination and plant growth
27: Human reproduction and growth
28: DNA and characteristics
29: Cell division and the human life cycle
30: Patterns of inheritance
31: Variation and selection
32: Ecology and ecosystems
33: The cycling of nutrients
34: Useful microbes
35: Human impact on the environment
36: Farming and food production
|Cambridge - IGCSE|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|