Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies is the first Standalone Multiplayer release for Company of Heroes 2. The focus shifts back to the Western Front, depicting some of the most brutal fighting of World War II in the darkest days of the conflict. The addition of the US Forces and the German Oberkommando West brings two entirely unique factions that will forever change the shape of multiplayer combat.
Each Army has distinctive tactical gameplay options, new infantry, team weapons, vehicles, abilities and upgrades on a total of eight seasonal multiplayer maps set on the Western Front. The Western Front Armies also includes a new progression system that introduces other unique content into the game and enables players to dive deeper into the tactical and strategic aspects of the game than ever before.
The Western Front Armies will be available as a stand-alone package that represents an entry point into the franchise and access to the vibrant Company of Heroes 2 community. New players can also access 23 existing Company of Heroes 2 maps in auto-match, and play against all other existing factions.
- US Forces: Wield the mighty power of Eisenhower's Allied army with brand new abilities and strategies
- Oberkommando West: A completely new take on the German forces brings brand new abilities and new strategies to the frontline
- The Western Front: Expand the war to the popular Western Front theater of combat, featuring breathtaking new environments, that bring realism and vibrancy never before seen in the game
- New Maps: Eight stunning new maps join the extensive collection of 23 existing Company of Heroes 2 maps as well as over 1,000 community created maps available on the Steam workshop
- Intense Online Combat: Feel the unprecedented ferocity of frontline strategic warfare and engage in visceral battle with adversaries across the globe
- Every Battle Tells A Story: Experience the up-close moment-to-moment brutality of frontline warfare and control the battle through your military prowess
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
We will provide you with the tracking number via email once we send out your package so that you can track it while it is in transit.
The lead shipping time to West Malaysia is approximately 3 to 4 working days after dispatch. An additional day is required for deliveries to East Malaysia.
You will be happy to know that delivery is free of charge throughout Malaysia!