Size (length*width*height): 11cm x 5cm x 14cm
What's in the box:
Compact MC Ceramic brake pad X 1 set (4pcs brake pad)
YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER IN BRAKES
- Establish on 1976 (41 years of Brake manufacturing experience)
- Using new innovative technology from Japan & Europe to produce disc brake pad & brake shoe
- One of the OE manufacturer
- Obtain the world class brake quality standard of E-Mark (TUV Germany) on its product.
- Meet Multiple ISO and Toyota Production System (TPS) to maximize production efficiency and ensure product achieve highest quality and safety.
- Established Brake development and testing center to research and improving brake quality
- Strictly quality control to ensure every product reach customer is in perfect condition.
- Having brake efficiency testing machine (SNT Brake Dynamometer) from japan to test out all the brake formulation
Compact MC Ceramic Brake Pad
Maximum working temperature : 550C
Toyota Alphard (2nd Gen)
Rear Disc Brake Pad
Sample of car model photo:
Why choosing Compact MC Ceramic Brake Pad?
Research & Development
With a strong commitment and determination to ensure the safety of all road driving and tofulfill the customer requirement, Compact Group establishedBrake Development and Testing Centerand had gathered the highly experienced Engineers and professional researchers to do researchto ensure the highest quality and safety of the final products by particularly focusing on everyspecific detail related to braking system in each model of cars and design the appropriate andmaximum braking performance in application.
Compact International has a braking efficiency testing machine, SNT BRAKE DYNAMOMETER, from Japan. The standard of this machine has been accepted internationally, for instant, JASO C406 of Japan, the European ECE R90 and SAE J2522 from the United States of America for brake testing by simulating the operation of brake system in accordance with the specific design.
The Brake Dynamometer carries out friction testing of our products to understand the braking characteristics and friction coefficients generated in real emergency situations. Such simulations allow us to test a wider range of friction material formulations before actual on-ground product testing. The result is a reduction of time-to-market and a faster learning curve. Our tests are carried out according to brake testing procedures of major international standards.
LINK COMPACT VEHICLE DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM MODEL 3802 is also one of our efficientvehicle testing machines. This tool can be installed in all vehicle types for testing in real driving conditionsto measure the value of braking each time and all of the values obtained from brake testing arecompared in the different environment of the brake, for example, the temperature of the brake on each wheel, speeding concerned, and energy loading. The data from all the testing must be compared with the standard of the real products from brake assembly factory.
Nowadays, Compact International (1994) Co., Ltd. imported International standard testingmachine, LINK MODEL 6900 TRUCK BRAKE DYNAMOMETER, from LINK Engineering Company-UnitedState of America, which is the first International standard testing machine in Thailand, for testing Brake Lining in Heavy Track and all kind of commercial vehicles.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|PM||First 0.50 kg||7.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||3.50|
|EM||First 0.50 kg||11.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||6.00|