What's in the box:
Compact MC Ceramic brake pad X 1 set
YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER IN BRAKES
- Establish on 1976 (41 years of Brake manufacturing experience)
- Using new innovative technology from Japan & Europe to produce disc brake pad & brake shoe
- One of the OE manufacturer
- Obtain the world class brake quality standard of E-Mark (TUV Germany) on it’s product.
- Meet Multiple ISO and Toyota Production System (TPS) to maximize production efficiency and ensure product achieve highest quality and safety.
- Established Brake development and testing center to research and improving brake quality
- Strictly quality control to ensure every product reach customer is in perfect condition.
- Having brake efficiency testing machine (SNT Brake Dynamometer) from japan to test out all the brake formulation
Compact MC Ceramic Brake Pad
Maximum working temperature : 550°C
Perodua Viva 660, 850 & 1.0 (All Series)
2007 - 2014
Front Disc Brake Pad
Sample of car model photo:
Why choosing Compact MC Ceramic Brake Pad?
Research & Development
With a strong commitment and determination to ensure the safety of all road driving and to fulfill the customer requirement, Compact Group established “Brake Development and Testing Center” and had gathered the highly experienced Engineers and professional researchers to do research to ensure the highest quality and safety of the final products by particularly focusing on every specific detail related to braking system in each model of cars and design the appropriate and maximum braking performance in application.
Compact International has a braking efficiency testing machine, SNT BRAKE DYNAMOMETER, from Japan. The standard of this machine has been accepted internationally, for instant, JASO C406 of Japan, the European ECE R90 and SAE J2522 from the United States of America for brake testing by simulating the operation of brake system in accordance with the specific design.
The Brake Dynamometer carries out friction testing of our products to understand the braking characteristics and friction coefficients generated in real emergency situations. Such simulations allow us to test a wider range of friction material formulations before actual on-ground product testing. The result is a reduction of time-to-market and a faster learning curve. Our tests are carried out according to brake testing procedures of major international standards.
LINK COMPACT VEHICLE DATA ACQUISITION SYSTEM MODEL 3802 is also one of our efficient vehicle testing machines. This tool can be installed in all vehicle types for testing in real driving conditions to measure the value of braking each time and all of the values obtained from brake testing are compared in the different environment of the brake, for example, the temperature of the brake on each wheel, speeding concerned, and energy loading. The data from all the testing must be compared with the standard of the real products from brake assembly factory.
Nowadays, Compact International (1994) Co., Ltd. imported International standard testing machine, LINK MODEL 6900 TRUCK BRAKE DYNAMOMETER, from LINK Engineering Company-UnitedState of America, which is the first International standard testing machine in Thailand, for testing Brake Lining in Heavy Track and all kind of commercial vehicles.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|PM||First 0.50 kg||6.00|
|PM||Additional 0.50 kg||3.50|
|EM||First 0.50 kg||11.00|
|EM||Additional 0.50 kg||6.00|