What's in the box:
Tie Guan Ying Chinese Tea (8 packs)
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||4.80|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||14.30|
|Extra 0.50 kg||5.10|
Return and Exchange Policy
Thank you for shopping at Bigad2u. In the event that your purchases is not up to your satisfaction, we are pleased to be of assistance.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, kindly see the following:
- You have 7 of days calendar days to return your purchase from the date you received them.
- The product must be unopened and in the same condition that you have received it.
- Your product must be in the original packaging.
- We will replace your item with a new or similar valued item that is available.
- The product is damaged upon receiving them.
- The product does not function as described in the product’s description.
- The product is not as per order. (Eg. Wrong size/colour/volume delivered)
Return and Exchange Procedures
Please contact Youbeli customer service at [1-800-88-2354] or email to [[email protected]] if you would like to request for a return or exchange. Please include the following details in your email in order for us to process your exchange sonnest possible:
- Order No
- Payment Slip
- Product to Return or Exchange
- Reason for Return or Exchange
Once we have received your request, we will contact you within [How many business days] for further instructions. Please email us the parcel tracking number, courier company & order number once you send out the product for claiming warranty.
Failure to email us may result in delaying of the processing of your warranty claim.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your product. Shipping costs are non-refundable. However, we will be responsible for the shipping cost if we had sent a wrong/defeat product to you.