- Authorised seller to sell pure soap/skincare ingredients
- Chamomile promotes smooth, healthy skin and relieves irritations thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.As a traditional medicine, it's been used for centuries to treat wounds, ulcers, eczema, gout, skin irritations, bruises, burns and canker sores
- Uses of Chamomile Powder
- 1. Add to your cosmetic. Mix into skin masks to help soften skin, for relaxation and to provide a wonderful aroma.
- 2. Mix with lotions and oils. Chamomile helps with skin problems such as; flaky skin, wrinkles, and stretch marks.
- 3. Use in your bath water or make bath bombs. It works as a natural muscle relaxer.
- 4. Mix with a massage oil, for muscle stiffness and inflammation.
- 5. Mix with water to make a rich tea. Great for stomach discomfort, natural relaxer and sleep tonic.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||4.80|
|Extra 1.00 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||13.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||9.00|