A combination of the ancient superfood with a Lemon & Thyme blend. Quinoa is classified as a pseudo-grain because botanically it is actually related to spinach, sugar beets and swiss chard. Technically, quinoa is not a cereal grain but can be cooked and consume like a grain with similar nutrient profile.
- Quinoa has high level of protein including nine (9) types of essential amino acids including Lysine
- With its high ratio of protein to carbohydrate, protein in quinoa helps retain satiety, thus, helps you feel fuller for longer
- Balanced diet for vegetarians – quinoa is an excellent source of protein and rich in iron
- Cholesterol-free, gluten-free
- Low in sodium
- Easily digested
- Source of fiber
- Comes in various flavours - Lemon & Thyme, Mexican, Moroccan Spiced, Indian Masala & Tomato and Basil
Learn more about the goodness of ingredients in Celebrate Health Quinoa - Lemon & Thyme in the FAQ section.
- Combine one (1) sachet of Celebrate Health Lemon & Thyme Quinoa with 1.5 cups of water in a sauce pan and bring to boil
- Cover and reduce heat to Low
- Cook for further 10 minutes
- Turn off the heat and leave saucepan covered, allowing the quinoa to further absorb moisture for another 5 to 8 minutes
- Stir grains to separate prior to serving
Store in dry, cool place.
Quinoa (92%), Dehydrated Vegetables [Garlic (0.9%) Onion (0.7%)], Rice Flour (1.5%), Salt (1%), Natural Flavours (0.8%) [Savoury, Lemon, Onion], Plant Fibre (0.8%), Onion Powder (0.8%), Lemon Juice Powder (0.5%), Yeast Extract (0.5%), Herbs & Spice [Thyme (0.2%), Parsley (0.1%), Pepper (<0.1%), Kaffir Lime (<0.1%)], Food Acid (0.1%) (Citric Acid), Natural Colours (<0.1%) (Paprika & Turmeric Oleoresins).Physical Descriptions
White quinoa with savoury, lemon, thyme, onion and garlic notes.
This product is manufactured in Australia using local (97%) and imported ingredients (3%).Health benefits of Quinoa.
Quinoa has high levels of protein and essential amino acids including Lysine which is deficient in many grain corps. Lysine aids with tissue growth and repair. This superfood has a high ratio of protein to carbohydrate where the germ makes up approximately 60% of the grain compared to wheat. The high protein level helps retain satiety which helps you feel fuller for longer.
If you are curious and want to know more about Celebrate Health or their products, please visit http://www.celebratehealth.com.au/.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 95.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 95.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 95.00||15.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 95.00||FREE|