A combination of red lentils with a Moroccan flavoured spice blend. Lentils are a type of legume (seeds that grow within pods). Lentils are a source of dietary protein and fibre and are also packed full with vitamins and minerals. They also contain phytochemicals which may help to prevent certain types of cancer.
- High fibre helping maintain satiety
- Excellent source of soluble fibre which can help to lower blood cholesterol
- Good source of protein
- Source of iron for vegetarians
- High in folic acid - helps reduce birth defects and prevent heart disease
- Low GI - ideal for diabetics to maintain blood glucose levels
- Good source of potassium
Learn more about the goodness of ingredients in Celebrate Health Lentils - Moroccan in the FAQ section.
- Combine one (1) sachet of Celebrate Health Moroccan Lentils with 1 cup of water in a sauce pan and bring to boil
- Cover and reduce heat to Low
- Cook for further 15 minutes with lid on
- Serve either on their own or as a delicious companion
Store in dry, cool place.
Red Lentils (90%), Dehydrated Vegetables [Red Bell Peppers (1.5%), Onion (1%), Garlic (0.9%)], Salt (1.6%), Tomato Powder (1.6%), Plant Fibre (1.6%), Herbs & Spices [Cumin (0.7%), Coriander (0.4%), Parsley (0.1%), Mint (<0.1%), Tarragon (<0.1%), Cinnamon (<0.1%)], Yeast Extract (0.3%), Food Acid (<0.1%) (Citric Acid), Natural Flavours (<0.1%) [Lemon, Tomato], Natural Colours (<0.1%) (Paprika & Turmeric Oleoresins).Physical Descriptions
Red lentils with a Moroccan flavoured spice blend (tomato, herbs spices, onion, garlic notes)
This product is manufactured in Australia using local (93%) and imported ingredients (7%).Health benefits of Lentils.
Legumes belong to the family of plants known as Fabaceae - includes lentils, peas and beans.
- Consumption of legumes is highly encourages as they are generally good sources of protein and dietary fibre
- With high fibre and protein, low fat - lentils may help in weight management by retaining satiety after consumption
- People with diabetes can incorporate lentils in their diet as they are low GI, thus, help maintain blood glucose level
- Lentils contain eight (8) essential amino acids and if consumed with rice, they provide full complement of amino acids needed for growth and development
- Good source of iron and zinc as well as B-complex group of vitamins (except vitamin B2)
If you are curious and want to know more about Celebrate Health or their products, please visit http://www.celebratehealth.com.au/.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 95.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 95.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 95.00||15.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 95.00||FREE|