A combination of natures superfoods. Celebrate Health Flaxseed with Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts & CoQ10 is a tasty and natural blend for you to include omega 3 essential fatty acids, antioxidants, boost fibre, protein and vitamins and minerals to daily meals and snacks.
- Flaxseed provides range of health benefits from antioxidants to fibre, omega 3 and vitamin B
- Co-enzyme Q10, powerful antioxidants to protect cells from damages by free radicals within the body
- Natural goodness of almonds, brazil nuts & walnuts to boost your health
- No added sugar
- Low in sodium
- Good source of protein and dietary fibre
Learn more about the goodness of ingredients in Celebrate Health Flaxseed with Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Walnuts & CoQ10 in the FAQ section.
- Breakfast: Sprinkle over cereal, muffins, smoothies or fruits
- Lunch: Sprinkle over salad
- Dinner: Use to add flavour to rice, cous cous and sauces
Store in dry, cool place.
Ground Flaxseed (70%), Almonds (10%), Brazil Nuts (10%), Walnuts (10%), Corn Starch (1%), Co-Enzyme Q10 (0.1%). Contains Tree nuts.Physical Descriptions
A blend of critically selected ingredients, designed to be added to food such as yoghurt and cereals to enhance the nutritional value.
Free flowing brown powder with kibbled nuts & seeds
This product is manufactured in Australia using local (57%) and imported ingredients (43%).Health benefits of Flaxseed.
Flaxseed generally contains omega-3, fibre, antioxidants and B vitamins.
- Omega-3 is essential for brain function, reduces inflammation and may assist in lowering the risk of disease, such as heart disease.
- Flaxseed is a good source of fibre for regulation of digestive system.
- Its antioxidant properties neutralise chemicals (free radicals) which may support your immune system and help to reduce inflammation.
- B vitamins in flaxseed aids energy levels and the formation of red blood cells.
Co-enzymeQ10 or CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant and occurs naturally in our cells, protecting them from the damage associated with free radicals within the body. This compound is found in every cell to assist conversion of food into energy. However, the production of CoQ10 decreases with age, food supplementation may be beneficial.
Health benefits of almond, brazil nuts & walnuts.
- Monounsaturated Fats - associated with reducing cholesterol and the risk of heart disease.
- Vitamin E - powerful antioxidant and known for anti-inflammatory properties.
- Magnesium - important for normal muscle and nerve function, strong bones and keeping the heart rhythm steady.
- Potassium - is an important electrolyte involved in nerve transmission and the contraction of muscles including the heart.
- Protein - essential for muscle, brain cells, skin, hair and satiety.
- Selenium - Responsible for maintaining metabolic pathways and has antioxidant properties and aids in the repair of damaged cells.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid - essential for brain function, reduces inflammation and may assist in lowering the risk of disease such as heart disease.
- Manganese - is a mineral which assists strengthening bones and collagen and promotes normal nerve function.
- Copper - helps the body utilize iron and plays a role in energy production and the growth of hair & the health of eyes.
- Iron - provides the energy for daily life by transporting oxygen in the blood.
If you are curious and want to know more about Celebrate Health or their products, please visit http://www.celebratehealth.com.au/.
Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa)
We currently accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards. Your credit card information is secured and safeguarded when shopping at Youbeli.com. All information are encrypted and sent through secured and protected channels. As we are employing Mobile88 (iPay88) as our payment gateway, Mobile88 will be stated in your credit card statement.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
We also accepts FPX payment method as it is an ideal payment solution for customers who does not have a credit card. All that is needed to make an online payment is an online banking account. Payment is directly linked and connected to the customer's specified online banking account, transactions are usually instant and fast. Supported banks includes:
Cash Bank-in / Online Fund Transfer / Cheque
You may bank-in cash or cheque into the selected bank account below:
Bank : PUBLIC BANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 3194858935
Bank : MAYBANK
Account Name : YOUBUY ONLINE SDN BHD
Account No. : 514048612629
Once you have successfully bank-in the amount, email the bank in slip to email@example.com with the stated Order No.
PayPal lets you send payments quickly and securely online using a credit card or bank account.
Not valid for cash only items.
|Zone||Order Price Range (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Below 95.00||6.00|
|West Malaysia||Above 95.00||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Below 95.00||15.00|
|East Malaysia||Above 95.00||FREE|