***GET 1 FREE GIFT WITH MINIMUM PURCHASE OF RM60 & ABOVE***
***GET 2 FREE GIFTS WITH MINIMUM PURCHASE OF RM100 & ABOVE***
p/s: Buy more to get more! *While stock last only*Organic Raw Cacao Butter went through cold-processed (no high heat processing) to preserve the nutrient richness and ensure all of its healing benefits are available for you to use. Organic raw cacao butter is rich in Vitamin E and flavonoids that protects the heart and blood vessels. It is rich in stearic acid, found to be neutral in its cholesterol effect. It works amazingly on the skin as moisturizer as it absorbs easily into skin and in a variety of cuisine creations, just as any oil would be used in cooking.
1. USDA Organic
2. EU Organic
3. Organik Indonesia
4. Halal - Majlis Ulama Indonesia
* Contains Vitamin E, Vitamin K, monounsaturated fats & polyunsaturated fats
* Ingestion of cacao beans may help to increase plasma levels of antioxidants
* Antioxidants in cacao can prevent the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, related to the mechanism of protection in heart disease
* Excellent moisturizer for skin and hair - aids in healing dry, cracked, stretched and damaged skin
* According to study published in the British Journal of Nutrition in June 2010, cacao butter's polyphenols have antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties
* Researchers from Seoul National University, Korea discovered that cacao polyphenol extract, or CPE, inhibited substances associated with tumor growth in mouse epidermal, or skin, cells.
- 100% organic cold-processed cacao butter
Recommended Dose & Usage:
- Amazing to be used as skin moisturizer or in tasty kitchen creations.
- Great for cooking, making chocolates, raw cakes, raw treats or blending in smoothies
Keep in a cool and dry area at temperature between 18 - 22 °C, away from heat sources.
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak)||First 1.00 kg||18.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||15.00|
|Peninsular Malaysia||First 2.00 kg||10.00|
|Extra 1.00 kg||3.00|
|Singapore||First 1.00 kg||38.00|
|Extra 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Brunei, Indonesia, Philippines & Thailand||First 0.50 kg||89.80|
|Extra 0.50 kg||25.40|
|Vietnam & Cambodia||First 0.50 kg||149.60|
|Extra 0.50 kg||36.00|
|Laos & Myanmar||First 0.50 kg||224.40|
|Extra 0.50 kg||52.40|
Order & Delivery Schedule
- Delivery fee for each purchase will be determined by the weight and delivery destination based on the delivery rate and to be paid by the recipient.
- All orders will be delivered via City-Link.
- No delivery over weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and / or Public Holiday. Delays in delivering your order might be incurred due to holidays, extreme bad weather or any type of natural disaster.
- No order accepted for delivery to any P.O. Box address.
- We will deliver order to the delivery address specified in the online order form; hence, in the event of any unsuccessful delivery due to either absence in receiving order and / or wrong , incomplete delivery address; We will not be held responsible and / or bear any cost to re-route and /or to re-deliver parcel. It is therefore important to ensure delivery address filled in the form is correct.
- We will also not be held responsible to refund full payment of order after paid and /or replace products if missing during the re-routing and / or re-delivery process due to wrong and /or incomplete delivery address given.
- Delivery address cannot be changed / modified once order’s transaction has been approved.
City-Link Express: http://www.citylinkexpress.com
City-Link Express Hotline: 1-300-88-2489