What's in the box:
Hitachi Automatic Water Pump 150W WM-P150GX2
HITACHI 150W AUTOMATIC CONSTANT PRESSURE WATER PUMP WM-P150GX2
- Powerful, efficient and dependable: Hitachi "GX Series" water pumps are made of high-quality materials. They ensure a consistently high water pressure, and performance you can depend on which is superior to what other water pumps can offer.
- Japanese Standard Quality: Hitachi water pumps enjoy the highest sales volume in Japan and are backed by over 90 years of manufacturing experience.
- Specially designed pump head: Single-piece, seamless, molded plastic 'Pump Head' made from special plastic and first-grade material frees you from worries of rust and leakage while giving you superior water output.
- Rust-Resistant Bolts: It is rust-resistant and contributes to ease of maintenance throughout the pump's service life.
- Newly-designed pmp cover: The pump cover has been newly designed to comply with the stringent IEC safety standards. The cover fits snugly with the body, enhancing safety while in operation. Heat ventilation duct at the back also helps the unit to work more effectively.
- Ventilation Fan: Hitachi's specially designed vent fan works wonders in ventilating heat and prolonging the motor's life, thus resulting in more effective operation.
- Reliable advanced motor: Hitachi new motors are widely regarded for high performance and long-lasting durability.
- Thermal relay for improved safety: Thermal relay is an important mechanism inside Hitachi motors. It automatically disengages the motor when the temperature rises above the preset level and re-engages the motor when it is safe to do so.
- Water Temp Relay: The relay is effective in preventing other parts from deformation.
- Rust-resistant check valves: Check valves installed in Hitachi automatic water pumps are machined from a special alloy so you can rest assured that they will be rust-resistant and contribute to the overall durability of your water pump.
- Heat resistant rubber seals: Seals are made of heat resistant materials. They are less likely to fracture so you will not be troubled by leakage.
How To Buy
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|WM||First 5.00 kg||7.50|
|WM||Additional 1.00 kg||1.50|
|EM||First 1.00 kg||30.00|
|EM||Additional 1.00 kg||12.00|