Size (length*width*height): 10cm x 2cm x 1cm
What's in the box:
1x Arduino Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor - Corrosion Resistant
1x 3p Jumper Wire With Connector
This soil moisture sensor measures soil mositure levels by capacitive sensing rather than resistive sensing like other sensors on the market. It is made of corrosion resistant material which gives it an excellent service life.
Insert it in to the soil around your plants and impress your friends with real-time soil moisture data!
This module includes an on-board voltage regulator which gives it an operating voltage range of 3.3 ~ 5.5V. It is perfect for low-voltage MCUs, both 3.3V and 5V. For compatibility with a Raspberry Pi it will need an ADC converter.
This soil moisture sensor is compatible with our 3-pin "Gravity" interface, which can be directly connected to the Gravity I/O expansion shield.
- Gardening & Farming
- Moisture Detection
- Intelligent Agriculture
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.5 VDC
- Output Voltage: 0 ~ 3.0VDC
- Operating Current: 5mA
- Interface: PH2.0-3P
- Weight: 15g
- With UNO: https://www.dfrobot.com/wiki/index.php/Capacitive_Soil_Moisture_Sensor_SKU:SEN0193
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||8.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||2.00|
|East Malaysia||First 0.50 kg||12.00|
|Additional 0.50 kg||4.00|
- All parcel will ship with Poslaju.
- Order recieved before 2pm will ship in the same day, except Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- You can track your order here: https://www.tracking.my/couriers/poslaju