Size (length*width*height): 21cm x 29cm x 1cm
What's in the box:
1 x Campap Arto Watercolour Painting Pad A4 - 300gsm (Cold Pressed,Rough Surface)
-A4 paper 300GSM
-Cold Pressed (Rough Surface)
-100% Cotton Acid Free paper
-Made in Netherland
Understanding the Different Grades of Watercolor Paper
Hot pressed (Left) is super smooth. No texture with this paper. This paper doesn’t suck up the water as fast as the cold pressed, allowing you to play around more, like re-wetting edges of pigment.
- Very little pigment penetrates beyond sitting on the surface.
- Hot pressed is not adequate for general watercolor painting.
- It’s suitable for fine detail, such as pen and ink.
- This type of paper works well with gouache.
- Wet-on-wet application with diffusion will not work.
- Glazing will lift the underlayer.
Cold press watercolor paper (Middle) has texture. Little bumps and grooves holds in the water and pigment. It really sucks up the water pretty quickly. Cold press is a good choice when you want to convey texture in your subject.
- Some pigment penetrates deeper into the fibers.
- A painting on this type of paper ends up with a nice velvety look.
- Diffused wet-into-wet application can be achieved on cold pressed, but there’s a risk of losing the forms from excessive pigment bleeding. The artist working with this paper must be quite skilled at controlling the degree of fugitive paint.
- It works well for scraping out rocks with a credit card when painting landscapes.
- Cold pressed is not optimal for glazing because the new layer tends to disturb the first layer.
- It’s too smooth to apply the dry brush technique many artists use to create bushes and trees when creating landscapes.
- This type of paper makes it easier to spray off an area that needs correction.
- It has an excellent surface for combining pastels with watercolor, especially pan pastels.
Rough Watercolour Paper (Right) is the roughest texture.
- The pigment seeps even deeper into the fibers of rough paper.
- The wet-into-wet application works well on this type of surface.
- Glazing works better because the paper grips the first layer quite well.
- It does not work well for scraping out rocks when painting landscapes.
- The rougher surface is conducive to dry brushing, which is great for creating the illusion of foliage.
- It’s harder to remove unwanted paint (with water from a spray bottle).
|Zone||Weight||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||7.50|
|Additional 0.50 kg||2.50|
|East Malaysia||First 1.00 kg||16.00|
|Additional 1.00 kg||14.50|
When will my order arrive?
Pre-order takes only 7-14 business from the day you place your order and make payment.
Yes, the tracking number and courier engaged will be included in the shipping confirmation email.
You can check the shipping status via the site provided by respective courier service.
Easyparcel tracking page : https://www.tracking.my/
Note: Sometimes the tracking number is not working yet because your order has just been shipped.
Try to check again in 24 hours and the information should be available.
What if I haven't received my order?
Something might have gone wrong if you still haven't received your order within 14 business days after you've placed your order and made payment.
The first thing you can do is check your order status. Contact us if your order status is not shipped, otherwise check whether the shipping address is correct.
If nothing is wrong there, track your shipping status via the courier's site.
Check with the respective courier company to see if they're holding your order and contact us if they're unable to find it.