This Teacher's Resource for Stage 2 contains guidance on all components in the series. Select activities and exercises to suit your teaching style and your learners' abilities from the wide range of ideas presented. Guidance includes suggestions for differentiation and assessment, and supplementing your teaching with resources available online, to help tailor your scheme of work according to your needs.Answers to questions from the Learner's Book and Activity Book are also included. The material is presented in editable format on CD-ROM, as well as in print, to give you the opportunity to adapt it to your needs.Mac users please note that CD-ROMS don't autostart when used with Macs they will need to be started manually. If you have any queries please visit our customer support page or contact customer services.
- Worksheets providing additional activities and exercises, as well as some providing support for activities given in the Learner's Book.
- Background information on the scientific topics is provided to aid non-specialist teachers.
- Plenty of teaching ideas for each topic, providing enough options for teachers to plan lessons according to their learners' needs.
- Suggestions for differentiation and assessment.
- Common misconceptions that teachers may need to address are pointed out.
- Ideas for on-line resources to use to support teaching and learning are provided.
- Guidance on embedding Scientific Enquiry across the curriculum, with an overview of which activities and exercises in the series can be used to support each objective.
Introduction 1. Going outside 2. Looking at rocks 3. Changing materials 4. Light and dark 5. Electricity 6. The Earth and the Sun Pictures (on CD-ROM only)
|Cambridge - Year 2|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|