This Teacher's Book includes the following features. A complete mapping grid to the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework. Step-by-step teaching notes include opportunities for differentiated learning and spelling link boxes to highlight where spelling practice could be integrated. Fully cross-referenced for the most effective use of the Cambridge Primary English Learner‚Äôs Book and Activity Book. Over 30 Photocopy masters (PCMs) and photocopiable spelling lists. A CD-ROM including PDFs of the Teacher's Book content for printing and reference.
- Provides full teaching notes with activity answers for each of the teaching sessions in the Learner's Book and Activity Book.
- Contains an introduction to the Cambridge Primary English course including insight into the course pedagogy.
- Includes a mapping to the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework for the relevant Stage.
- Outlines the key learning objectives and learning outcomes for each unit.
- Indicates resources needed or that would be nice to have in order to teach each session in the Learner's Book units.
- Suggests opportunities for differentiated learning in every teaching session.
Introduction Stage 5. Curriculum correlation Unit 1. There's a lesson in that Unit 2. Exploring space Unit 3. Reflections Unit 4. Myths and legends forever Unit 5: Tell me how‚Ä¶ Unit 6. A different type of story Unit 7. A box of delights Unit 8. Share your views Unit 9. Let's perform Photocopy masters (PCMs) Spelling lists Acknowledgements.
|Cambridge - Year 5|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|