This Teacher's Book includes the following features. A complete mapping grid to the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework. Step-by-step teaching notes including opportunities for differentiated learning and spelling link boxes to highlight where spelling practice could be integrated. Fully cross-referenced for the most effective use of the Cambridge Primary English Learner's Book and Activity Book. Over 30 Photocopy masters (PCMs) and photocopiable spelling lists. A CD-ROM including PDFs of the Teacher's Book content for printing and reference.
- Provides full teaching notes with activity answers for each of the teaching sessions in the Learner‚Äôs Book and Activity Book.
- Contains an introduction to the Cambridge Primary English course including insight into the course pedagogy.
- Includes a mapping to the Cambridge Primary English curriculum framework for the relevant Stage.
- Outlines the key learning objectives and learning outcomes for each unit.
- Indicates resources needed or that would be nice to have in order to teach each session in the Learner‚Äôs Book units.
- Suggests opportunities for differentiated learning in every teaching session.
Introduction Stage 2. Curriculum correlation chart Unit 1. Stories about things we know Unit 2. How to write instructions Unit 3. Poems and rhymes about places and people we know Unit 4. Stories from around the world with a tale to tell Unit 5. What is my house made of? Unit 6. Poems by famous poets Unit 7. Stories by famous writers Unit 8. Things under the sea Unit 9. All kinds of creatures Photocopy masters (PCMs) Vocabulary check sheets Spelling lists Acknowledgements.
|Cambridge - Year 2|
How To Buy
|Zone||Order Total (RM)||Delivery Fee (RM)|
|West Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|
|East Malaysia||Flat Rate||FREE|